The current version of Dyalog is version 15.0. This is available in:
- Unicode and Classic editions – Dyalog Ltd recommends the Unicode version unless you already have large applications written using the Classic edition.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions – the 32-bit version will run on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems; the 64-bit version requires a 64-bit operating system.
|Unicode edition||Classic edition|
Current Platform Support
Dyalog version 15.0 is fully supported on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows – Windows Vista (Windows Server 2008) onwards
- IBM AIX – p5, AIX 6.1 onwards
- Linux x86/x86_64 – the following distributions:
- RHEL6/CentOS6 onwards
- Debian 7 onwards
- Ubuntu 14.04 onwards
- OpenSUSE 13.1 onwards
- Mac OS (target Mac must have been introduced in 2010 or later) – OS X Yosemite onwards
- ARM Linux on the Raspberry Pi and similar devices (Raspbian with the Wheezy (armhf) hardware floating-point support is required)
NOTE: Although the Dyalog programming language is identical on all platforms, differences do exist in the tools and interfaces that are available on each platform.
Future Platform Support
Support is planned (but no release date has been set) for Android.
We are monitoring the Microsoft Windows Universal and Apple iOS platforms, but it is not currently clear that it makes sense to develop a dynamic application development tool for these platforms (due to restrictions imposed by the environments). A new product with reduced functionality may be required.