Dyalog for macOS
Dyalog for macOS is a complete 64-bit Unicode implementation of Dyalog, able to share (using TCP Sockets) workspaces, component files and APL arrays with Dyalog running on any other platform. It is very similar to the Dyalog for Linux version in terms of interfaces and tooling. In addition:
- Development Environment: Dyalog for macOSis the first platform to include the RIDE as the preferred development environment; Dyalog for Linux will soon follow.
- Support for tools includes:
- Function calls into shared libraries (.dyalog files).
- The RConnect interface to the R statistical framework.
- CONGA and TCP-based frameworks MiServer and SAWS.
- SALT and most User Commands.
- SQAPL/unixODBC support: We intend to provide a version of the ODBC interface (SQAPL) with support for unixODBC drivers during 2017. Contact email@example.com to participate in testing of early versions of this interface.
For more information about using Dyalog for macOS, see the macOS-specific documentation.