Dyalog Ltd seeks to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times. In particular:
- we take all reasonable steps to keep the personal data you have provided to us secure.
- we may use your personal data for the purpose of administration, news, newsletters and our own marketing analysis.
- we will not disclose your personal data to any other person without your prior written consent.
- you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee).
- you have the right to request corrections to any inaccuracies in your personal data.
If you have any queries with regards to the personal data we hold on you, then please contact us.